Start your journey
Need a performance boost? If you're not ready for the full-blown peak performance experience with us, take this opportunity to dig into our digital resources and aim for 1% better every day.Request a free consultation
Learn at your own pace with our range of digital programmes. Some classes have been developed in association with leading international training platform, Skillshare, which has experts like Simon Sinek and Gary Vee on its books - so you can access Understanding Performance classes and much more.
All classes cover one or more of our proprietary Performance Advantage™ pillars, so you can ensure you're taking a blended, 360-degree approach to give you and your team have the edge.
Retaining high performers and growing talent on your team
Learn how to build an environment that attracts high performers and enables them to thrive!
- Individual motivators and why this is important
- How to use feedback conversations to understand high performers
- What high performers need in order to excel
- How to leverage high performers by influencing team dynamics
Duration: 7 lessons, 25 minutesTake this class
Developing high performing teams: The 5 keys to success
Take your team's performance to the next level.
- The five key factors that set high performing teams apart from the rest
- A structured, tailored approach to get the best from each team member
- Ways to boost productivity, engagement, motivation and performance
- The impact of wellbeing on total performance capacity
Duration: 9 lessons, 34 minutesTake this class
Impactful feedback in a hybrid world
Learn how to give and receive impactful feedback in a hybrid world.
- How to create a framework you can use to make time for feedback conversations
- Factors to consider other than just the content of what you want to say
- Ways to not only give feedback but tactics to embrace receiving feedback too
- How to track progress once the feedback conversation has taken place
Duration: 8 lessons, 39 minutesTake this class
How to have your most productive week at work
Equip yourself with the fundamental skills required to maximise productivity at work.
- How to manage yourself, your energy and your time
- The foundations of personal effectiveness, covering mind, body and business management skills that impact performance.
- How to create a highly effective schedule for your next week of work.
Flexing communication styles for team impact
Discover a simple five-step plan to help you communicate in a more impactful and productive way. Prompt action, make progress and get results.
- How to prepare for high impact communication and why this is critical for success;
- How to flex our communication style based on the recipient;
- Techniques to structure impactful verbal and written communication;
- How to prompt recipients to take action; and
- How to skilfully follow up at a later point.
Giving feedback to senior stakeholders
Coming soon...Join the Waitlist
The art of saying no
Learn to prioritise yourself and your agenda, by mastering the art and science of saying no. Learn how to regain control, when you're feeling overwhelmed and time poor.
- Opportunity to build self-awareness, develop skills and master strategies to put you in control of your work and life.
>> Modular programme combining science, psychology, theory, practice and coaching support to give you everything you need to master "the art of saying no".
>> Discover what you can do differently to make a huge shift in the way you operate, both in and out of work - giving you more control, confidence, clarity and time back for yourself.Enquire here
Reboot the system
Fuel your body and brain by optimising your nutrition habits! Food is one of the physiological factors that contribute to peak performance.
- Simple strategies to build healthy long-term habits that set you up for success, both physically and mentally
- Tools and tactics to understand your deepest drivers, motivations and obstacles in optimising your energy levels, performance and wellbeing.
Ready to uplevel?
Complete the form below and let's discuss how we can elevate your own or your team's performance, productivity, energy and impact.
By clicking Submit, you agree to be contacted by the Understanding Performance team
What our clients say
Professionally organised, well thought through, built as we went, lots of time to engage with colleagues and the boss. Superb facilitation.
Really good mix of theory to make the brain whirr but with really practical ways to apply it. Really excellent structure.